Mother’s Day is one of those special celebrations where I REFUSE to scramble for a last minute gift or last minute plans, I like to have everything in order so things run smoothly just like our Moms do for us when we need something from them. So! Since Mother’s Day is a few weeks away, I’ve put together a simple gift guide to help you get going on your Mother’s Day shopping this year!
- A nice dress for a special brunch, lunch or dinner with the family will make your Mom feel excited to put on something new and dress to impress!
- A pair of fashionable sunnies for the upcoming summer months is a super fly gift idea for the out and about Mom!
- A new pair of sandals that can be dressed up or down is just what your Mom needs for outdoor activities!
- Maturing skin deserves to be taken care of, especially over the summer when at the beach or the cottage so hook your Mom up with some great skin care products like this Bobbi Brown Beach Collection beauty set!
- Some good ol food for the soul! A motivational book that will inspire your Mom to continue to be the greatest version of herself will speak right into her soul! Joyce Meyer’s books are fantastic for every woman!
- What Mom doesn’t love jewelry? Especially a sentimental one from her child/children? A beautiful pendant necklace is a very sweet idea when you’re looking for some Mommy bling!
- If your mom is anything like mine, she never splurges on herself. Mother’s Day is the perfect opportunity to get her a designer item that you know she just wouldn’t buy! This Michael Kors leather crossbody bag is just right!
- And of course, your Mom deserves to relax and pamper herself. Treat her to a fuss-free day at the spa!
- Lastly, no matter the woman flowers are ALWAYS a great idea. Start Mother’s Day off with a beautiful bouquet of fresh flowers and a pretty vase…you can get this from your local grocery store or flower shop!
What are your Mother’s Day plans this year? 🙂
Stay tuned for my next post!