HAPPY NEW YEAR + 2018 GOALS
Happy New Year MY LOVELIES!!! Wow, welcome to 2018. How do you feel? Did you notice anything different on the blog? Well, you might have noticed a new blog name on my header and if you’re wondering what the deal is, stay tuned for my relaunch blog post/video coming up over the next week.
I welcomed 2018 with OPEN ARMS. 2017 was definitely a challenging year but I experienced so many beautiful moments that I decided to focus on those instead. Today, I’m sharing my 2018 goals & my January goal, I only have one this month. Check it out below!
- Get organized and stop being lazy: this means go to the gym, meal prep, plan my blog posts and stop acting like there’s never enough time to get my life in order.
- Get a handle on my debt: there’s so much I want to do and so many things I want to explore but a few years of making poor financial decisions had me locked down and it’s time to change that.
- Focus on my career: I want to make my little girl dreams come true, I’ll be sharing my plans to make this happen soon. 😉
- Be way more confident: we all struggle with this I know but as with anything else, enough is enough! I am sick and tired of being sick and tired. Being self-conscious is a waste of time!
- Get and stay closer to God: this is my most important goal; I can’t afford to not put in the consistent effort to get closer to God and take great care of my spiritual well-being.
* Put pen to paper and ACTUALLY write down every single thing I want to accomplish and focus on in 2018! So let it be written…so let it be done.
Have any of you written down your 2018 goals? How do you plan on tackling this year? Ready to walk the talk?
Stay tuned for my next post!