Father’s Day | Simple Gift Guide
With Father’s Day creeping up on us fairly quickly! For those of you who haven’t gotten around to doing some shopping for the main man in your life, I’m helping you out with a simple gift guide to help keep the last minute shopping stress to a minimum. Check it out!
1. A fresh, creaseless, fitted dress shirt for Father’s Day lunch or dinner will make any man feel like a million bucks.
3. If your Dad is anything like mine, a pair of sunglasses to mix and match with different outfits is a HUGE winner. Something cool and stylish is perfect.
4. If your Dad isn’t into fashion, that’s A-Okay! BUT he definitely wants to smell fantastic when he’s going out so a smooth smelling cologne is a great addition to a Father’s Day gift basket.
5. Surprise him with a fresh new pair of summer sandals AND a picnic at the beach with the fam jam! Aww, quality family time. 🙂
6. I really hate seeing men with bulging wallets so if your Dad doesn’t have a slim clip wallet yet, please get him one! He will love it.
7. Does your Father love manning the BBQ? If so, a fresh new BBQ tool set will keep him grillin’ alllll summer long!
8. For all the sport lovers out there…if you can’t score your Dad tickets to his favourite sport game, then a jersey and a paid night out with his best buddies to watch the game will make him feel like he’s (almost) attending the game himself! ha.
I wish you all a wonderful Father’s Day celebration and no matter what, Father’s Day isn’t about gifts it’s about spending time with the wonderful men in your lives.
Stay tuned for my next post!