DIY Flower Arrangement | Add some POP to your workspace!
Salut, mes amours! / Hi, my loves!
Today on my blog, I’m helping you add some POP to your workspace! Well, you can easily use this DIY Flower Arrangement in your living room, kitchen, bathroom or bedroom. Personally, I love red roses! I’m obsessed with them. I love how vibrant they are, they smell terrific and they ALWAYS put me in a great mood.
There are so many things you can do to brighten up your day and this is a quick and EASY project that will add a bit of pizzazz to your home decor. All you need are some artificial red roses or any flower of your choosing, a flower vase or plant pot…and that is IT. Check it out!
- You’ll need 6-8 single stem artificial red roses or any of your favourite flowers. You can use as many as you want, it all depends on the look you’re going for. I got these beautiful artificial red roses from Michaels.
- You’ll need a flower vase or plant pot. I got a white ceramic plant pot simply because I wanted to make sure the redness of my roses really stood out. Check out your local IKEA store for a flower vase/plant pot, they’re very affordable! Similar one here.
- Grab a rose/flower and bend the end of the stem inwards; if you have a shorter flower vase/plant pot like I do, bending the stem is much easier than having to cut it down. If you’re using a taller flower vase/plant pot then you can probably skip this step.
- Repeat #3 for all of your roses/flowers and group them all together.
- Grab all of your roses/flowers and place them inside your flower vase/plant pot.
This is the final look! How easy was that?
I love how full my Michaels red roses are! They look so lovely. 🙂
This DIY Flower Arrangement adds such a beautiful pop of colour to my desk and it makes me feel excited to get work! Ahh…it’s the little and simple things that really matter, right?
If you get a chance to recreate this or something similar, I’d LOVE to see it. Tweet me or tag me on Instagram, @amandasimplice.
Stay tuned for my next post!