Salut, mes amours! / Hi, my loves!
Today on my blog, I’m sharing with you the top 5 places I’d like to visit before I’m 30. I have three and a half years to cross these off my list and I’ve already got one knocked off!
Let’s get started:
- The first place I’d like to visit, and this has been a bucket list item since the Full House days. Good ol #SanFran! I used to watch Full House every week as a little girl and the opening scene with that beautiful Golden Gate Bridge always made my mouth DROP. Fast forward to today, there are a few more reasons I want to visit San Francisco other than to see that bridge. Ever heard of Alcatraz Island? You can visit the first lighthouse on the US West Coast, tour the infamous federal penitentiary (which I am SO excited for) and venture in the Muir Woods. Based on my San Francisco travel blog reads, there are many other things to do and see so I’m definitely locking this in as one of my #Before30 travel destinations. I haven’t decided yet but this just might be my first solo travel trip; a nice 4-day long weekend in #SanFran. Why not?
- Second place I’d like to visit is Bruce Peninsula National Park in Ontario. I randomly found a picture of Bruce Peninsula on Instagram one day and I thought it was some exotic place somewhere far away from Canada let alone Ontario. I was SHOCKED when I realized I could drive to this gorgeous location from Ottawa. Pardon my ignorance and lack of venturing around my province but I had NO idea such a place existed so close to me. The water is crystal clear, I hear the view and peacefulness of Bruce Peninsula is mesmerizing. I love being outdoors and this just might turn into my Ontario haven.
- Moving on to the third place on my #Before30 travel list, Los Angeles. I feel like for many people, L.A. is a place that someone would want to visit at LEAST once in their lives. Universal Studios, Hollywood!, Beverly Hills, Malibu….all the shopping and eating. I mean, I need to relive my 90210 days and pretend I’m famous at least once. Ha! L.A., see you soonsies.
- The fourth place I’d like to visit is a travel bucket list item for my fiancé and I. *EURO TRIP* We’re actually going on a European getaway for our one year marriage anniversary in 2018. I know there are so many places to visit in Europe and although we haven’t finalized our itinerary, we’re thinking of exploring: Paris, London, Barcelona and Italy. Thinking about all the coffee, pasta, wine variety, historical landmarks and beautiful scenery puts an instant smile on my face. I’ll make sure to keep you posted on the details of this adventure. I can’t wait to vlog this trip!
- And finally, the fifth place I’d like to visit is already BOOKED. Beautiful Riviera Maya, Mexico. I’ve been wanting to go to Riviera Maya for so many years and I always wanted to go there for my honeymoon and guess what? I AM. My fiancé and I booked our honeymoon as soon as we could, I’ve heard so many great things and all we keep thinking about is getting on a plane and stepping in to paradise. Ahh…I just can’t wait.
There you have it! The top 5 places I’d like to visit before I’m 30; it’s a pretty solid list if you ask me. I have a few mission trips I’m planning and a #Dirty30 shark cage diving South Africa trip among many others. My fiancé and I really want to travel and get to know the world we live in so travelling is going to be a huge part of our lives.
Stay tuned for my next post!