In no particular order, see below for the 10 things you don’t know about me 🙂
- I’m a HUGE crime junkie; I watch a prison documentary almost every evening before going to sleep.
- I laugh at absolutely everything…it sometimes doesn’t even make sense.
- I hate seeing other people sad or in pain…I feel like I can physically feel my heart breaking for them. I’m a cry baby! Let…me…BE.
- I’m obsessed with the movie Zootopia, I could watch it over and over…and over. (amazing underlying message)
- My career is one of the most important priorities in my life and my biggest area of procrastination. I can’t just work a ‘whatever’ job, it has to matter and have purpose!
- I have a very hard time understanding and forgiving people who harm children, I can’t take it! But Jesus is working in me on that. xo
- I tend to pretend I’m a super ninja and practice my “skills” on my hubs from time to time. I’d like to think I’m a mix between Salt, Agent 47 and Denzel from The Equalizer.
- I’m obsessed with coffee mugs; I plan on having my own coffee mug line one day. 🙂
- If I could have one wish it would be to end poverty. (ie. equal opportunity for all no matter who you are or where you’re from)
- And the most important one of all…I love Jesus and everything He stands for; love and acceptance > everything else. Amen.
Stay tuned for my next post!