10 Things To Do This Fall
It took a while for it to really feel like Fall around here but now that the trees are changing, I can actually smell the fresh crisp Fall air and it’s chilly enough for hot coco…I can confidently say, FALL IS HERE. Before Winter decides to randomly grace us with its presence…I’m getting out there and enjoying my favourite season before it’s too late! Scroll down for my list of 10 Things To Do This Fall.
1. Enjoy the outdoors: find those hidden gems in your city, take in the fresh crisp air and get lost on an adventure
2. Detox: fill your body, mind and spirit with good stuff – tell yourself you’re beautiful, invest in your spiritual life, eat better, drink lots of water and get into an exercise routine that works with your lifestyle
3. Indoor Date Night: have a movie night, cook a fancy dinner for two @ home or have a sermon watching night…social media free!
4. Plan a weekend getaway: my weekend getaway bucket list location is ‘Muskoka’…check out this Muskoka Getaway Resort here
5. Go apple picking: it’s a fun and simple outdoor activity and you get delicious, juicy apples out of it!
6. Bake something yummy!: maybe a crockpot hot chocolate batch, an apple pie or simple chocolate chip cookies from scratch?
7. Go to a sporting event: whether you love hockey or football, the seasons are now in full swing so get yourself a pair of tickets and support your fav team!
8. Read a great thriller: have a look at Indigo’s Mystery, Thriller & Suspense book section for some options
9. Cook homemade chili: check out this amazing recipe here
10. Give your home/bedroom a makeover: add lovely Fall colour accents, scented candles and/or decorative pillows; I love adding little details here and there to our home because it makes it feel that much cozier
And that is it, not too complicated eh? What are you getting up to this Fall?
Stay tuned for my next post!